Home Modifications 1: Quick Fixes for a Safer Home and Fall Prevention
45 MINUTE WEBINAR
Home Modifications Module 1:
Quick Fixes for a Safer Home and Fall Prevention
About The Webinar
Anyone can be injured from falling in their home. But, as we age we are at higher risk of falls and may sustain a more severe injury as a result. Do you worry about you or a family member having a fall in their home? In this module, you will learn some quick fixes that may increase safety and make navigation of everyday tasks easier in the home.
- Review resources to initially assess the home’s safety on your own
- Learn about different types of equipment that you or someone handy can install relatively inexpensively to decrease the risks of a fall in the home and increase safe participation in daily activities, such as bathing or getting out of bed
- Understand the role and benefits of having an occupational therapist assess the ome and the people living in the home
- For more comprehensive solutions, please consider also registering for “Home Modifications 2: In Depth Solutions for Aging in Place” that will address larger scale modifications to the home.
- To register, click the button on the banner below. After payment, you must complete the registration form to receive your unique login credentials.
- Keep in Touch:
Instagram: @HardHat Diplomat
- Check out other great sessions at: hardhatdiplomat.com/webinars
IMPORTANT: After payment you will be redirected to complete registration.
You must complete this form to receive login credentials. This form is not a duplicate action.