Home Modifications 2: In Depth Solutions for Aging in Place
45 MINUTE WEBINAR
Home Modifications Module 2: In Depth Solutions for Aging in Place
About The Webinar
Do you worry about you or a family member being able to age in place? Are you or your family member considering renovation or ready to take on more comprehensive solutions live safely at home?
Anyone can benefit from design that comprehensively considers how a person safely lives in their environment. As we age, it becomes increasingly more important to decrease the risks we face in the home. In this second part of the Home Modifications course, we will take a look at some of the more involved solutions to help your family age safely in the home.
- Learn about commonly used modifications for the whole house to consider when renovating a home to age in place
- Review resources to initially assess the home’s safety on your own
- Set realistic renovation expectations
- Recognize the importance of research and a clearly articulated design vision
- This is the first module of a two part session. Please consider also registering for “Home Renovation for Womxn: Implementing Your Plan” that will address contractors, contracts, and contengiencies.
- To register, click the button on the banner below. After payment, you must complete the registration form to receive your unique login credentials.
- Keep in Touch:
Instagram: @HardHat Diplomat& @Kotierra
Facebook: @HardHat Diplomat & @Kotierra
- Check out other great sessions at: hardhatdiplomat.com/webinars