Home Office Ergonomics
30 MINUTE WEBINAR
Home Office Ergonomics:
What Can You Do to Prevent Injury While Working?
About The Webinar
Many of us are working from home as a result of COVID-19. We have developed workspaces in spare rooms, bedrooms, dens, and kitchens on the fly to get to work. However, these workspaces may be putting our bodies at high risk for injury.
Have you found yourself with aching wrists, discomfort in your neck, strained eyes, or a sore back? What can you do to prevent injury at your workspace when working from home beyond getting a fancy new chair?
- Learn how to position and organize your workspace to avoid potential injury created by working from an improvised space
- Incorporate easy fixes and changes you can make without buying anything to increase your safety
- Familiarize yourself with products you may consider purchasing to prevent injuries from occuring
- To register, click the button on the banner below. After payment, you must complete the registration form to receive your unique login credentials.
- Keep in Touch:
Instagram: @HardHat Diplomat
- Check out other great sessions at: hardhatdiplomat.com/webinars